Revolution Core

Live By Rail, Die By Rail
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Devil i'm ssorry but...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Explosion

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : idk

PostSubject: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:42 am

You are now a full member.

Wellcome to the family

now stfu =/
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev!L



Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:18 am

Explosion wrote:
You are now a full member.

Wellcome to the family

now stfu =/

Sad Sad fu bish <3 lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Explosion

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:23 am

Dev!L wrote:
Explosion wrote:
You are now a full member.

Wellcome to the family

now stfu =/

Sad Sad fu bish <3 lol!

STFU?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev!L



Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:24 am

Explosion wrote:
Dev!L wrote:
Explosion wrote:
You are now a full member.

Wellcome to the family

now stfu =/

Sad Sad fu bish <3 lol!

STFU?

U
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Explosion

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:24 pm

Dev!L wrote:
Explosion wrote:
Dev!L wrote:
Explosion wrote:
You are now a full member.

Wellcome to the family

now stfu =/

Sad Sad fu bish <3 lol!

STFU?

U

U?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Explosion

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:26 pm

Dev!L wrote:
he is a friend of exp and mine he is pro dont problem bounce

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dev!L



Posts : 13
Join date : 2012-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:55 pm

Explosion wrote:
Dev!L wrote:
he is a friend of exp and mine he is pro dont problem bounce


lol! lol! lol! fu gay Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayko



Posts : 51
Join date : 2012-03-16

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:03 pm

congratz cherry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Explosion

avatar

Posts : 200
Join date : 2012-03-14
Location : idk

PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:50 pm

Dev!L wrote:
Explosion wrote:
Dev!L wrote:
he is a friend of exp and mine he is pro dont problem bounce


lol! lol! lol! fu gay Razz

dont problem
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Devil i'm ssorry but...   

Back to top Go down
 
Devil i'm ssorry but...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Third Doctor & Sea Devil Review
» the devil shall rise
» Devil's Den Challenge by StyrofoamKing
» The Devil's Lice
» Lindberg Blue Devil Destroyer

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Revolution Core :: Clan News. :: Clan News.-
Jump to: