Revolution Core
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Revolution Core

Live By Rail, Die By Rail

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_

Go down 
+2
King.
Norther Wind
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Norther Wind

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Empty
PostSubject: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:29 am

1. Nick/Nicknames: [WinterDusk/ Metalmaniac/ Burzgul
2. Age: 25.
3. Country: El Salvador.
4. Your xfire: Winterdusk
5. . How long have you been playing NoGhost?: since the last christmas. xD
6. Have you been in any other clans (clubs), please specify which?:PrO i guess it doesn't count. xP
7. In what clans, clubs, squads etc. you are?: N/A
8. Why do you want to join us?:don't know yet. xD
9. Have you ever cheated?: No. I'd rather be a bad player but never a hacker. /,,/_ Mad _\,,\
10. Have you ever dropped?: dropped? what is that? ehehehe No i have never been dropped.
11. Post some good screenshots with you (ATLEAST 5):
I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 122760692-3

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 122828030-3

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 122828026-3

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 122760688-3

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 122549517-3

I don't know if this works but

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ 2i1zjn4

If you guys don't accept me, at least let me join in some battles with you. geek
and please rate me in a 1 to 10 scale. rabbit jejeje
see you. take care. Bye all.
/,,/_ Mad _\,,\
Back to top Go down
King.

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:30 am

GL stay active and try to catch some scrims with us.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:24 am

I will keep an eye on you as you are from the clan which is famous as a hacking clan.
not few days ago a player of your clan dropped, http://loqclan.forumotion.com/t751-probarbie

so gl and try to catch a few scrims with us.
Back to top Go down
https://revolutioncore.forummotion.com
$PiriT.

$PiriT.

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:09 am

guys, PrO is full of hackers me and atti want to scrim vs PrO and both dropped so plz watchout
Back to top Go down
Norther Wind

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 5:27 pm

affraid that's why i wanna try to join this clan, I don't like people says that I'm a hacker just 4 being in that clan. when you know me, you'll see inmediately that i'm not a hacker. just like I said in the request, I'd rather to be a bad player but never a hacker. please, I dn't want to all people thinks that I hack.
Back to top Go down
Explosion

Explosion

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:20 pm

winterdusk wrote:
affraid that's why i wanna try to join this clan, I don't like people says that I'm a hacker just 4 being in that clan. when you know me, you'll see inmediately that i'm not a hacker. just like I said in the request, I'd rather to be a bad player but never a hacker. please, I dn't want to all people thinks that I hack.

i like your pic

f1 wtf lol

GL
Back to top Go down
Norther Wind

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 9:25 pm

Embarassed thank you. Razz
lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Norther Wind

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:02 am

I don't have anything to hide. so I am confortable with that. I just don't want the Hacker fame, just 4 be in pro clan. keep an eye on me maybe both of them xD I wont let u down guys, at least I know a couple of pure servers now, i like that. thanx to King... thanks Bro... /,,/_ Mad _\,,\
Back to top Go down
Norther Wind

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 1:10 am

there are no much scrims. I gotta quit my request so thanx all anyway, thanx 4 all king. pz. see ya. I hope u delete this request. see ya, pz.
Back to top Go down
EDi

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:23 am

no mate you shouldnt quit lol! search scrims better urself than quit LOL!
Back to top Go down
King.

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:52 am

Edi is right LOL
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:46 am

Sorry I forgot to deny his app lol

/Denied And locked.
Back to top Go down
https://revolutioncore.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_   I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wanna try to join guys. /,,/_
Page 1 of 1